Sunday, November 17, 2013

Charmed to Help

G'yuma Fragrances' new scents is now out!


Thank you, Lord for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity to be one of the G'yuma models. Thank you, Lord for giving me the wisdom to just give the cash gift I received to the Typhoon Yolanda victims. Thanks to G'yuma perfume as well for making this possible! 



This is the Ad for the perfume that I endorsed, G'yuma's Anghel Sa Lupa. Isn't that name charming enough?



Yay for some good BTS! I self proclaim that I look like Bianca Gonzales here!






So pensive? I'm trying to be so serious here :)





Here are the rest of the models. They are all good looking and I mean that!



Thanks ate Jenny for taking and posting my photos. These are very precious souvenirs.


Marla in the Aquarius age. That is what my uncle said on this photo. I looked bohemian in the colored version though :)



Applause for the best team! Credit goes to them.

Taaa-Daaah! The ad is out! This is located at the SM North EDSA, ground floor.


G'yuma is a proud product of the Fruitas Group of Companies.




Perfume: Gyuma
Photographer: Nigel Ian Laxamana
MUA: Dey Caisip
{Nov. 16, 2013}

No comments:

Post a Comment